- The payment can be made using Indian National Rupee (INR) for the equivalent to US dollar rate mentioned for the different categories below.
- 1 $ = INR 65 Standard Rate Applicable
- Each of the papers for the technical program needs to be registered at the regular registration rate (not student rate) by the authors and be presented for inclusion in the proceedings as per the IEEE regulations.
- If an author has multiple papers, one paper needs to be registered at the full rate. The 2nd paper onward may be allowed to have students rate.
- The papers under student research symposium can be covered under student registrations.
Registration Category Industry/Academia (Non-Indian) Academia (Indian)
Regular (IEEE Member) 300 USD | 19500 INR 225 USD | 14625 INR
Regular (IEEE Non-Member) 360 USD | 23400 INR 285 USD | 18525 INR
IEEE Student Member 210 USD | 13650 INR 135 USD | 8775 INR
IEEE Non-Member Student 250 USD | 16250 INR 175 USD | 11375 INR
IEEE Life / Retired Member 165 USD | 10725 INR 90 USD | 5850 INR
*Oriental Fast Pass 75 USD | 4875 INR 75 USD | 4875 INR
- *Oriental fast pass is for non – author attendees / delegates to encourage participation from local colleges and institutes.
- For an attendee from an Academic Institute of India, paying in Indian National Rupee (INR), a sponsor discount of $75 is provided for a regular attendee. The discount can be used while making the payment using any of the following methods.
IEEE – iNIS 2017 Registration Payment Options
- For the convenience of various attendee around the globe multiple registration options are made. For authors, making payment in USD, option 1 (Paypal) is provided. It is preferable for the authors who are making payment in INR to use option 2.
- Attendee can use the registration option best suitable his / her need. However, authors are encouraged to contact the registration / finance chair for a confirmation of the registration so that his / her paper(s) is included in the proceedings.
The authors or attendees need to use any one of the following two options to complete registration for IEEE – iNIS 2017:
PayPal: (For Payment in USD).
Register Using the Link (For Payment in INR):
The authors or attendees from India and Nepal can use National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). The account information is the following:
- Name: IEEE INIS 2017
Account No. 52741132000017
IFSC Code: ORBC0105274
Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank Address: Patel Nagar, Raisen Road, Bhopal-462022, Madhya Pradesh, India
After completing NEFT Transaction please fill the following form:
Upon receipt of the NEFT Payment and above form details we will send the confirmation mail to you.